When you order, you may use ETF or PayPal.
If you are a church and school customer, you may charge your order to the account number that appears on your mailing label. You may also pay by check or money order.
Full payment must accompany international orders and orders placed by individuals.
To Open an Account
Our customer service representatives are available each weekday and will be happy to help you open a new account. Please call (02) 66425743 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).
- All invoices are payable upon receipt and due within 30 days. All invoices due over 30 days are subject to a 1.5% (minimum $.50) finance charge (18% annual rate).
- All payments are to be made in Australian dollars. International accounts are subject to verification and must prepay using a Australian credit card for international orders unless prior arrangements have been made with our Controller. We make every effort to charge the shipper's list price, but brokerage fees or taxes sometimes apply to international orders.
- Postdated checks are not accepted. A $25.00 fee will be levied on all returned checks.
- Delinquent Accounts: Any account past due 60 days or more must be made current before additional materials can be sent.
Direct Purchase Discount
Prices on student manuals and teacher's manuals in our catalog and on our website represent a $2.00 discount off the manufacturer's suggested retail price.
- Please make any special shipping instructions clear.
- Orders are processed for shipping when received. Shipments may arrive over a period of days and should be inventoried immediately. Positive Action is not responsible for missing items reported 30 days after the invoice date.
- All orders will be shipped the quickest and most economical way possible. All orders shipped via Australia Post are shipped at the customer's risk and cannot be tracked. PAFC is not responsible for lost or damaged Australia Post shipments.
- Express Service: Rush orders will be processed through the normal channels in Customer Service and the Shipping Department. The order will then be shipped per your direction. Generally rush orders received before noon EST will be sent the same day.
- Tracking: Australia Post and Fastway tracking numbers are now available through our web site. Visit www.positiveaction.org.au, go to "My Account," and follow the directions there to obtain tracking numbers for your shipment or to view your order.
Prepaid Shipping Rates
For customers prepaying for their order, shipping is 15% of the total. This option is only available in Australia.
Positive Action Bible materials are protected by copyright law. Copying or duplicating in whole or in part by any means without permission in writing from the publisher is prohibited.
All US-based Christian schools may place preview copy orders of Student's and Teacher's manuals for a 60-day period. International accounts or homeschools can access our web site for more information or to download sample lessons. Preview copies are available only for school curriculum. Please note on the order form that your order is for preview copies. Preview copies will be billed or credit issued if they are returned in good salable condition within the 60-day preview period. Return postage is the responsibility of the customer. Please use original box/packaging to return previews to us by Australia Post at 326. Fry St., Grafton, NSW 2460 or by at P.O. Box 817, Grafton, NSW 2460.
- Any shipping discrepancies or damages must be reported within 30 days. We will advise if defective or damaged materials should be returned to us.
- Unused merchandise returned in clean, salable condition with no signs of use within 30 days of invoice date will be credited to your account, or upon request, refunded, using the guidelines below. Shipping and handling cannot be refunded.
- There is a 10% restocking fee for every thirty days that lapse between the date of shipment and the date of return. No credit will be extended for items returned after the sixth month.
- Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice or packing slip to receive proper credit. All material must be returned via insured carrier in good salable condition, undamaged and unmarked. The return address for insured carriers is 326 Fry St., Grafton, NSW 2460 or by insured parcel post at P.O. Box 817, Grafton, NSW 2460.
- Please allow four weeks for credit to be issued for returned merchandise.
Customer Information Protection
Positive Action for Christ uses the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe. All your ordering information, including your name, address, and credit card number, is encrypted using a secure server to provide maximum security. Your credit card and billing information are sent encrypted to our ordering system.